We are currently looking for individuals with 4+ years of architect experience.
The company is based in Sandpoint, Idaho but the option to work from one’s computer remotely is available. Proximity to Idaho is preferred although not required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work through all phases of the design from concept to construction documentation, directly with clientele.
- Create and modify drawings and 3D model with a focus on creating construction documentation within ArchiCAD.
- Check own work prior to review.
- Coordinate specific details or work scope with sub consultants.
- Understand how construction documents are assembled.
- Proficiency in the architecture / construction process.
- Proficiency in building and zoning code review.
- Have an understanding architectural specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with ArchiCAD
- Ability to communicate through verbal, written and graphic communication formats.
- Architecture project management experience
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Access to a computer and internet on a daily basis.
REQUESTED APPLICATION INFO
- Website and/or work portfolio
- Cover Letter
- Resume – Including education and work experience.
Email email@example.com to apply or click the link below.