We are currently looking for individuals with 2+ years of design and ArchiCAD experience and/or construction experience with a drafting focus.
The company is based in Sandpoint, Idaho but the option to work from one’s computer remotely is available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and modify drawings and 3D model with a focus on creating construction documentation within ArchiCAD.
- Check own work prior to review.
- Coordinate specific details or work scope with sub consultants.
- Have an understanding how construction documents are assembled.
- Have an understanding the architecture / construction process.
- Have an understanding how building codes affect building design.
- Have an understanding architectural specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with ArchiCAD
- Ability to communicate through verbal, written and graphic communication formats.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Access to a computer and wifi on a daily basis.
REQUESTED APPLICATION INFO
- Website and/or work portfolio
- Cover Letter
- Resume – Including education and work experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or click the link below.